Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My first year of design school has come to a close, and not much has changed. You see, I have a seemingly compulsive habit of coloring in as many calendar days as humanly possible.

A brief sampling of the docket:
- Work: a midweek trip to Fort Lauderdale, FL next week to meet with a client who makes colorful, funktastic scrubs.
- Charity event planning and paraphernalia designing
- My own personal website(s)
- Photoshoot styling

I'm a naturally busy creature - idleness is a most detested state I cannot deal with or obviously even fathom at this time, so this kind of ... sort of works for me.

Also, I saw a guy in my subway station today that SO cracked me up due to pure absurdity ... he was wearing these neon 80s shorts, wearing a shirt that sported "Anything BUTT here" with a photo of a throng of thong-clad females. He was also singing to himself - loudly and badly. But, alas, these are the joys of my New York City life, and I don't know what I'd do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Me