Thursday, December 23, 2010

My internship at HarperCollins begins January 10th, however, I've got a decent quantity of free time on my hands until then. I've got a major to-read, Gabriel Garcia Marquez's 100 Years of Solitude on the agenda, but I'm trying not to get too ambitious with this break, as is my usual tendency, so I'll finish what I can finish. I've been having great times catching up with old friends and relatives, building an anthology of quite inane, but hilarious-to-us jokes. I hope to do the same while in VA. I've been reading a lot of news, just to catch up with the rest of the world since design school serves as a nice little bubble for me. But I'm going to try to get into some surrious literature - I want to feel moved again. To anyone who reads this: Happy Holidays, and do enjoy this precious time with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Me