Friday, December 10, 2010

nearing the end... (of the semester)

One week left ... then .... what to do, what to do?

It's lovely how breaks are strategically situated to coincide with the year's worst weather. However, I will not be phased by this seemingly imported Antarctica. I am excited to:

- Spend time with people (a welcomed change from my bff, Laptop)
- Read books
- Explore the city again, and other parts of Brooklyn
- (Gasp) make a portfolio-book
- Watch movies
- Eat meals at tables, rather than whilst walking/waiting for the subway/sitting in class
- Attend concerts
- Take hip-hop classes again
- Play my instruments
- Possibly begin to learn a new language
- Make illustrations
- Begin to learn the art of ... video?

In the past few weeks, I've made several brochures, shot and art directed a mock ad campaign, designed a series of wine bottles, created a flash banner ad, wrote a 10-page-paper, created two websites, designed a movie poster, made brass earrings, a copper ring and a brass ring, designed a postcard, billboard and business cards, and designed and wrote a book. And quite a bit more to go. FIT, you're killin me smalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Me