Monday, September 6, 2010

Ah, Labor Day .... aaaand the summer's close approaches by the minute. As is annual tradition, I've posted virtually nothing over these past three months, and will perhaps resume written introspection as we settle into Autumn. It's been an entirely unpredictable summer in so many respects; definitely one of those summers that just kind of throws you a brand new perspective without warning, for better or for worse. I'm very grateful for this one this time around, though, I got to spend many an hour with old and new friends and family I really truly care about and haven't gotten to catch up with over the course of my jam packed life this whirlwind of a year. As much as I stink at keeping in touch, it's good to know that I can pick it right back up with one of my college best friends I haven't seen in a couple years, or a childhood best friend I haven't seen in over half a decade as I have this summer. And of course my cherished family time was had on the west coast. Miss 'em all tons.

I know this year will be one of those crossroads sorts of years - one that presumably will be chockfull of the forced decisiveness on myriad fronts. Cheesily enough, I'll just have to take it one day at a time and enjoy the ride while I'm at it :) . 26 is undoubtedly a good age, and I definitely think I'm better equipped than ever to be making these sorts of decisions. So, less than an hour before the unofficial end of the summer, here goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Me