Saturday, April 10, 2010

cheddar cheese

Today is one of those days that makes life just look so good. Like viewing something from the perfect angle that seems to make all its features radiate seamless beauty.

I like to make note of such days, because just reading entries after I've spent all night on a project, haven't gone to bed, am in class sans coffee and experiencing a bad case of designer's block, really takes me back to these moments of realization where I feel utterly energized/inspired and free of cynicism.

Sunshine, delicious Vietnamese food, happy people everywhere, free musical productions, friends throwing parties (even if they are not Goonies themed as I suggested), good books, good friends, good fro-yo (a must-have of any brilliantly good day).

It may be overload sometimes, but I love my life, and I love this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Me